Sunday 14 September 2014

If I…could





Jumper: H&M   Skirt: H&M   Shoes: Primark   Watch: River Island

So, unfortunately, I didn't get down to London this LFW. Am currently sat looking at the £10 left in my purse and wondering how I can make this last till payday?! My fault, choice of going for some sun this week instead! Definitely want to go in February then, just for a chance to get some street style snaps as I think is some of the best style you see from all the fashion weeks (not being biased at all in any way!). 

Been having a look through some of the street snaps and shall post up some of my faves soon, in the meantime this was something I thought of wearing down if I did go, shall do a couple more posts this week with some other options I might have gone with too. DO love these shoes but knowing me would probably have opted for some ankle boots in the end instead (I know am a wimp!). Currently sat getting ready to watch the Topshop Unique show, watch it live here, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment