Friday 1 August 2014

That's…a challenge


T-shirt: Topshop   Trousers: H&M   Shoes: Kurt Geiger   Ring: River Island

Hi all, so we are in August (dear god we are already in August!!!) and in typical British summer fashion I am now on holiday…and it's raining!!! So to do something to fill my rainy days I have set myself a little challenge. After seeing Olivia Palermo post up 30 looks for 30 days, (check out here), I quite liked the idea of doing the same to try and make sure I blog some more and don't just be a lazy bum about it! (It will in no way be as amazing and chic as she is but will hopefully show off a bit more of what I own!)

I want to see if I can do it everyday, as in an ideal world I would love to blog everyday! This may also depend in the coming week (when I go to the depths of the West country) if I get Wi-Fi but am determined to post a look each day. If I get delayed because of the above will put it up on my Twitter/Facebook/Instagram for the time being! I may also only post one or two photos on here but keep checking out my other pages for any more pictures! Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment