Sunday 1 June 2014

Life's…a beach





T-shirt: H&M (Mens)   Jeans: Primark (DIY ripped)   Sunglasses: Primark   Bracelet: H&M

Today has been a day to actually get on the beach, (unbelievable I know!!!) so packed up 5 adults, 2 babies, 2 cars and a ridiculous amount of bags just for one day trip to experience the above! As you've seen from my posts from Brighton it's one of the things I miss the most about home, being by the sea. Not that you take advantage of it when you are there!

I saw some jeans like this, here, in Topshop ages ago and thought, I have a pair of white jeans at home, (ironically never worn coz I thought they were too white!), why not do something to them and save myself like £40! Still get ripped (pun intended) about how much I have cut them but it breaks up the whiteness just right for me! And as long as you don't go cutting parts that actually show off some ass (I have seen this!) then who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment