Wednesday 28 May 2014

Elif Köse…tailor/alterations







So when I was back home I went to see my favourite clothes alterers, Elif Köse! Also to have a sneaky look at her new shop that she has now opened, selling beautiful own made clothing from fabrics sourced abroad as well as little pieces of jewellery, scarves and scents. We first went to Elif with my sisters wedding dress, here, which she adjusted a fault in the bust effortlessly and so have since been back to alter this dress, here, and then again for this one, here, and now for my bridesmaids dress for this coming October…which will appear at some point I'm sure!

Elif (and her lovely mother) and so pleasantly charming and make you feel at complete ease along with offering better suggestions for how to alter garments if you're unsure and I love how she has now built up her business to this gorgeous shop! As we went in they were changing out a window display with the most GORGEOUS wedding dress, you can kind of see here on this page, (I am not a wedding dress type of person but was beautiful), all hand made! If you want to get in contact, here, is her Facebook page (website coming soon)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment