Sunday 16 March 2014

Staying…in



Dress: Primark   Scarf: Primark   Belt: H&M   Bag: New Look   Boots: Primark   Sunglasses: H&M
So this time last week we were enjoying a stroll round in the sunshine, this week I am curled up a duvet with the sniffles! I miss last week!!! This look was very much inspired by my favourite show from London Fashion Week this season, the Burberry Prorsum show. I just loved the variety of colours, hand painted motifs, the shapes and the longer line dresses/coats but with belted in waists and splits to show off a bit of leg! Check out a couple of the looks below (photos from www.vogue.co.uk):

 
As said before have got a couple of tickets to the Vogue Festival talks that I now can't unfortunately go to so have put them up on seat wave, here, if anyone is interested? Ooo also up on the Best of Streetstyle Facebook page for style of the week, here, so get voting if you like the look! :) I also have to say that these photos are care of the helpful brother-in-law, he's quite good ya know, even if it pains me to say so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment