Friday 21 February 2014

Cheeky…steal




Beanie: Primark   Coat: Miss Selfridge   Jumper: Primark   Jeans: H&M   Sandals: Zara   Bag: Primark

Ok, so I can't lie, I down right stole this outfit idea from one of my favourite bloggers - Victoria from inthefrow.com - after seeing this post, here, I thought "I love that look!" and have most of these things already. And now, thanks to the link from her post I now have the perfect shearling jacket as well! Love this over sized piece of warmness, (in the Miss Selfridge sale at half price!) seeing as they are still threatening snow it seemed like a good way to go! Love how Victoria funks up the look though with the sports jersey and lighter beanie!!!

Yesterday I also purchased some tickets for the Vogue festival 2014, which I was very excited about, until I realised I had bought them for a day when I already have plans! DOH! So if there is anyone out there that is interesting in buying them off me, I got them for the Fashion Legends talk with Naomi Campbell and Franca Sozzani at 6.30pm on Sun 30th March in the front stalls, please send me an e-mail, either that or if anyone has tickets for any of the talks on the Saturday (that I could go to!) let me know as well and could swap?! Damn my excitedness! Does look like an excellent event though, check out what's on and for tickets, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment