Friday 17 January 2014

Mirror…mirror










































Jumper: H&M   Jeans: New Look   Boots: River Island   Bag: Primark   Necklace: Primark   Sunglasses: Primark

There was sunshine the other day, enough to wear some sunglasses whilst driving (and keep them on for the photos!), this makes me very hopeful! It also makes me miss my blue mirrored glasses, seen here, or my "3D cinema glasses" as the brother-in-law called them. Need to get some more…

Finally broke out the boots, wanted to wear for ages but thinking would work with some dresses more, need to wait a bit longer to bare my legs again! On that note I am going to go take advantage of River Island's free shipping till midnight tonight offer…this could be dangerous!!! Check out the website, here, to take advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment