Sunday 18 August 2013

The...dress













Dress: Prodigy Red   Boots: Topshop   Blazer: Primark   Bag: Primark   Bracelet: River Island   Rings: Topshop

OK so as you will have seen if following on Instagram, I have ben enjoying the past week in Brighton and then over in DisneyLand Paris (so wanna go back!) but am now back! And today (FINALLY) got to shooting some photos for a gorgeous dress that I got sent from the lovely people at fashion website www.prodigyred.com. I took it to Brighton to get some cool atmospheric shots on the rocks on the beach and the one time I was free to shoot saw the worst mist descend! Couldn't see anything infront of my face, let alone the lovely distressed baroque print on the dress. 

I liked it as I was after a body con dress but the longer sleeves mean it can be versatile for nights out or with tights and chunky boots in winter. Wore with my favourite cut out, (Balenciaga rip off style), boots from Topshop. Check out the Prodigy Red website for their 'Get The Look' section that shows how other bloggers have styled their favourite pieces and similiar style items to what some fabulous famous ladies have worn! Am currently thinking about getting this mesh sweatshirt, here, (getting ready for autumn) but am also kind of tempted with this deal of the day, here, with the sports style combo...hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment