Saturday 31 August 2013

Still going...or going back










































Dress: Topshop   Trainers: Converse   Necklace: Topshop   Sunglasses: H&M   Watch: River Island   Ears: The Disney Store

Still finding and trawling through the hundreds of photos we took whilst in Paris, so this is a mash up of some of mine, my sisters, my mums and our friends! Miss it so much right now, also mainly as look how gloriously sunny it was there and I am now sat under a storm cloud!

The Topshop dress, if you remember, was one altered by a Miss Elif Kose (if you live near Brighton and need any alterations look her up, she is lovely and her studio is soooo cute and now has a lovely little store too!) I love all the things I managed to pack in my tiny holdall I took (and stagger the friends when unpacking) - but was wheeling my mums suitcase along on the last day as it match my outfit, haha! 

2 comments:

  1. Paris must love this look :
    great!

    theblueeyedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are darling in the dress and chucks!

    ReplyDelete