Monday 22 July 2013

You just...know
































































Sunglasses: H&M   Jumper: Topshop   Shorts: H&M   Shoes: River Island   Jewellery: River Island

I knew I wanted to wear this yesterday, didn't matter what the weather was doing, just knew already what I wanted. Anyone ever have that? Guess it's similar to gut feelings about certain situations, sometimes you just know how they are going to turn out!

The sandals have lusted after for long while as reminded me of the Isabel Marant ones, here, and when they went into the recent sale at River Island I snapped them up very quickly. Soooo comfy and great for summer. Thought the tan ones might make legs look a bit washed out but luckily look ok! Next stop these pointed flats, here! Check out my Facebook page for some out takes going up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment