Friday 7 June 2013

What a...shocker



Dress: Topshop   Sunglasses: H&M   Sandals: Varanni   Jacket: Primark   Bag: Primark

This is one of those dresses that I LOVE every time I wear it, and don't do often enough. I think it's the shocking pink colour that makes me err on the side of caution (you know me, am a very black/white/grey girl!) but it has that pretty, floaty, swishy feeling when you wear it. I know, my technical descriptions know no bounds!

Having a bit of a blue couple of days at the mo, to be honest, missing the holiday, wishing did not have to work inside whilst the sun is shining and evil cold seems to be lingering on forever. So what helps? Why shopping of course...simple things!!! Have found a really beautiful dress the other day in Miss Selfridge that want to show off soon but also debating these sandals, here, from River Island (reminded me of these Isabel Marant ones, here) and this poppy print dress from Primark, here. Have we all seen they are now selling Primark clothes on Asos?!!! Verrryyyyy dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment