Monday 10 June 2013

Primary...colours
































































Sunglasses: H&M   Top: New Look   Jeans: H&M   Shoes: River Island   Bag: Accessorize   Necklace: Topshop

Must be the sun but was out today in an outfit with no black! Have spent the day playing with the nephew in the sun and saw by our flat, in the park, a lovely area of bright dandelions and buttercups and seemed like a great place to take a few pics. Like these sandals with a bit of a chunky heel, so no sliding into the grass!

The necklace I saw on someone in town and hunted the internet till I found it on the Topshop website, (well hunted might be a bit extreme as it was the first website I looked at!), also saw this dragon one from River Island, here, on the same day and now am thinking might have to go back for it!

2 comments:

  1. The place looks like Ladybarn Park in Withington, am I right? :)

    I like the top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed my dear! Saw you have been using the same place in some of your photos too!

    Lovely blog! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete