Wednesday 24 April 2013

New York...diary



































































First outfit - Dress: Zara   Boots: Topshop   Snood: Primark   Sunglasses: H&M
Second outfit - Sunglasses: Primark   Scarf: H&M   Jacket: River Island 

Ok so some of you MAY have seen me mention before bout my recent trip to New York and have got some images from that trip for this post. Unfortunately didn't take many outfit images, mainly as I learnt from the first day that comfy was the way to go as we did soooooo much walking around, and as I spent most of the time with my camera just looking upwards, (and then having some near misses with lamp posts etc!)

I think my favourite bits were walking down Mulberry Street with its little fashion shops and cool bars mixed inbetween, in that area we came across a great Elie Tahari sample sale where my friend found a great longer length waistcoat and some beautiful silk dresses. I also love the hustle and bustle of Times Square, just the lights, the scale and the sheer amount of people made me quite excited, and as you can't really forget where you are there! It was also a holiday of sunglasses, New Yorkers seem to wear them everywhere (even when on the Tube, sorry Subway!) so we each had about four pairs each. My favourites were ones I found on the day before my trip in Primark with the mix of purple and green in but I saw in Look this week these gold ones, here, that I wish I'd had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment