Monday 1 April 2013

Instagram...feed






























































In the absence of some outfit photos have been playing with some of my old and new Instagram photos. It's not something I have properly taken advantage of really with the blog, (hence why most of the photos so far are fixated on food rather than fashion!), but I want to look at different ways of creating bits for the blog and this seemed like a good (albeit slightly delayed) way to do it! Check out my Instagram feed here, or search for wishiwore on the site. Hopefully shall link up a tab button next.

This week have so far been trying to pack for a friends wedding we have coming soon, have a beautiful dress that I saw in an edition of Grazia early this year from Beloved but am struggling to decide which shoes to go with, think have finally decided on the above Kurt Geiger ones but my final decision usually comes with six more changes after!

No comments:

Post a Comment