Monday 4 March 2013

Up...the ladder
































































Sunglasses: H&M   Jacket: Primark   Jumper: Topshop   Trousers: H&M   Bag: H&M   Boots: Topshop   Scarf: H&M   Cross ring: Topshop   Stone ring: Primark

You know that blue jacket I mentioned in previous post, here, and the dress I put up on Facebook? Well went to pick them up today when shot quick few photos (and went to do something else seeing as they hadn't actually turned up yet, grrrr!). I do love my new Topshop boots but am still a bit unsure what to wear with them, I had visions of contrasting with pretty dresses, like this here, but needs to get a bit warmer for that! 

I had a quick google search to see how people styled the similar Balenciaga boots and like these examples, here, here and here. Least gives me a bit of a clue!!! And then when I am a bit braver to bare some legs have some ideas (that and once all the bruises from bashing into things at work have gone down!). The jumper with the laddered effect up the middle is actually a backless one, again something I will brave when a bit warmer!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry girls have somehow managed to delete comments instead of publishing!!! My great way with technology! Thank you for them, much appreciated, please do leave again if you can x

    ReplyDelete