Sunday 17 March 2013

Thinking of...where next
































































Jumper: River Island mens   Jacket: Primark   Trousers: H&M   Boots: H&M   Bag: H&M   Necklace: Topshop

Ok slight confession, may have stolen this look idea from one of my favourite bloggers at stylescrapbook.com. My sister asked me this week how I would describe my style and I had just seen this post, here, from Andy. I said to her I wasn't sure how to describe it but that look was one I thought probably optimised my sort of style visually, simple with the basics but then something with an odd twist, like these H&M boots that I got in their sale, very similar to her Zara ones. I'd seen them a few weeks ago and ummed and ahhhed about, but when they went down further got to recreate this look...quite glad did now!

Got the bf this jumper with the view to stealing it eventually and as it shows one of our favourite places but today I have booked to go with my friend to somewhere else I have been longing to go for a while...New York! I am sooooo unbelievably looking forward to it. As said before am going to do the proper tourist like things (going to have to get a cool neck strap for my camera, don't know why I don't have one!) but just so excited to have a bit of an explore and see this place. At the moment doesn't feel like we are actually going but any suggested places to see will be very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment