Friday 15 February 2013

Standing...in the snow

































































Jumper: H&M   Trousers: H&M   Boots: Topshop   Bag: H&M

Post title says what it is really! Did this in the very bizarre weather we had the other day, it was snowing, it was raining...it was definitely NOT sunny...one day hopefully! Can't deny that the monochrome trend may be a slightly big thing at the moment, I must say am quite pleased, as I have said, am generally much more comfy in black and white than colour. 

This bag from H&M was perfect for me then, particularly when having an indecisive day. When I first saw it I had assumed it was a black bag or white bag in the same style and went away to decide which one I would prefer, was rather glad it ended up being like this as I was going to get both! Saved me a few pennies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment