Tuesday 8 January 2013

Shiney...shiney



Top image: River Island
Second image: Topshop

Just a quick post to show the jewellery bits I found the other day, that I mentioned in the previous post, here. Some of it sale, some of it not, and there a couple more bits to show in future post that were an absolute bargin!!!! Am glad I found the red bead hand chain in sale as was wanting that long before and could never find one small enough...little fingers are a curse sometimes!

Last year, (still can't get used to saying that) was definitely the year of the hand chain/harness, whatever you called it, but this year I sense may be the year of the midi ring. I saw a lovely set in Topshop the other day that I ummed and ahhed about as wasn't sure if would really wear them so bought a little owl one to try...think I may now return for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment