Wednesday 19 September 2012

DIY...ripped
































































Jeans (DIY ripped): Primark   Jumper: Primark   Shoes: Zara

Enjoying the last little bit of pre-autumn/winter sun in these DIY ripped jeans (can't lie that it was great fun to pull them apart when you are in a certain mood!), but did have to layer with a chunky knit for a bit of warmth!!! So we are in the midst of fashion month, think that the Topshop Unique show that I posted on Facebook has so far been my favourite, as a whole show. Simple but beautiful, and already wanting a white suit. Watch it again, here.

If you have seen on my Twitter feed, here, I was also very glad to come home to this lovely whopper of a Grazia magazine which has given a good overview of the fashion weeks so far, the new trends emerging and some more DIY tips for your own looks that are quite simple to follow. And I absolutely love the fashion spread 'Drama Queens', photographed by Benjamin Kaufmann, every image in it was gorgeous and makes me want to work on a period drama set!

No comments:

Post a Comment