Tuesday 4 September 2012

Clowning...around
































































Top: Primark   Trousers: H&M   Bag: H&M   Shoes: Primark   Necklace: New Look   Watch: Urban Outfitters

I hunted down these trousers after seeing a similar styled image on Lookbook a few months ago, the girl who styled it had added a cropped leather jacket that looked really good. I'm thinking also would work with a chunky knit jumper with rolled up sleeves. The massive pyjama style do make me think a bit of clown trousers but they are so soft I don't care!

If you have never ventured onto Lookbook it's a great website for everyday street style images from various fashion lovers around the world. Updating constantly is a the place to go for inspiration and to check out other bloggers and websites. Gives a bit of an insight as to how many there are out there!!! Check out my page here

No comments:

Post a Comment