Thursday 26 July 2012

And...again
































































Jacket: Primark   Dress: H&M   Trainers: River Island   Bag: H&M   

I know, I know it's that jacket again but I love, love, love, love, LOVE it! Seriously there is a whole lot of love going on for this particular item! I like that it can be a bit more dressed up like the previous post or more casually as above. Between that and the black hi-tops with their hidden wedge I'm basically just alternating the clothes in between at the moment!

Was having a wander looking at all the recent drops into stores, shall try to do a post at some point of my favourite pieces from a/w collections (seriously how is it that July is nearly over already?!) but am loving that most things are studded, from bags to collars, as I do love a bit of embellishment and the trend seems to have taken off already in stores. It is not just studs but pretty gems and beads too, currently lusting after this dress, here, at River Island.

3 comments: