Friday 8 June 2012

Smart up...day out



























































































































Blazer: Primark   Shirt: Primark   Trousers: H&M   Boots: Primark   Bag: H&M   Ring: Topshop

The other day we had a nice little trip out to Liverpool where, like every time we seem to go, was a bit wet and windy so couldn't really decide what to wear! Went for some boots that were going to avoid the puddles and a sheer shirt that I love with the little pink tips to the collar. Ideally the blazer would have been a bit more fitted but couldn't find a similar Mango one I have that is whilst dashing round in the morning!

Like the clash with the green bag (I'm glad I got them round the right way, ever since I was a kid whenever I said green I almost meant pink and vice versa - very bizarre thing!), also seen, here, and, here. H&M bags are having a bit of a moment in my eyes at the moment as I also found (and may have bought) a lovely orange bowler type one that will probably show in the next post but am also lusting after this one, here, and who could resist this little neon number, here

No comments:

Post a Comment