Tuesday 1 May 2012

Two sides...for each story






























































Dress: Kate Moss for Topshop   Sandals: Primark   Watch: River Island   Bracelet: Topshop   Ring: H&M  

Some more shots from the holiday in a dress that I have had for AGEEEEESSSSS!!! I think it was actually from Kate Moss' very first collection for Topshop, (who can forget that picture of her in the Topshop window at the collections unveiling here). As I have said previously I love garments with different cuts/shapes and like this with the different shoulders (one sleeved, one non) and the draw string to pull up the hem to the wanted level and the ruching across the stomach.

One of my favourite bloggers, The Cherry Blossom Girl, has also just returned from Tenerife and has some gorgeous images from the landscape (as well as some equally gorgeous photos of her garments and accessories!), especially jealous of her dolphin sightings. The only wildlife we saw was a slightly scary but very yappy dog and a small lizard I decided to call Steve, not exactly the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment