Thursday 17 May 2012

Hidden...but so good


















































Jacket: River Island   Jumper: Topshop   Trousers: H&M   Scarf: H&M   Trainers: Solewish   Bag: H&M

So followers on Facebook and Twitter will have already seen my excitement at finding some of these Isabel Marent-esque hidden wedge hi-tops. I've only been banging on about them a little while! I love the look, how comfy they are and the hidden wedge in them that gives you that bit of extra height that, I must admit, makes you strut a little bit when walking (that was till I trip on a pavement walking between trains! Haha!).

Had to go home for a couple of days this week so these were taken on the tube between trains going back up to Manchester so was necessary to wear something you can easily run in when the fight for train seats starts! Other options for similar styles here, here and these River Island all black versions, here, that are second row and second from the left that I was torn between getting with the above, not on the website atm but have seen in stores this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment