Sunday 22 April 2012

Back from...the getaway


































































First image - Jumper: Topshop   Dress: Primark   Sandals: New Look   Bag: H&M   Scarf: H&M
Third image - Dress: H&M   Shoes: River Island   Necklace: H&M   Belt: Primark
Fifth image - Dress (with belt): Primark   Sandals: Primark  

So if some of you have seen my Twitter or Facebook feeds you will already be aware I have been a bit absent as late due a little last minute vacationing! The thought of having a week not doing very much at all seemed very appealing so the boyfriend and I headed down to the Canary Islands for as much sun as we could get in and to spend time in as many shoes as I could pack (seriously whole suitcase just for them...you think I'm joking check out Twitter here!). Despite the wind being a little bit evil and taking away my beautiful H&M scarf, (seen before here), before I had even realised and me going a little bit crazy that any kind of internet (or any part of my phone for that matter) had ceased to work we had a very pleasant week of lounging and doing pretty much naff all. 

This was to be a bit of a refresher and with the hope to come back and be all action stations but unfortunately have come back to bit of sad news so may be a bit absent on the posting front again over the next couple of weeks. However there are some images to share from the holiday so do keep checking in and shall try to keep better at updating the before mentioned Twitter and Facebook feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment