Sunday 11 March 2012

A little...love
































Scarf: H&M   Bag: H&M   Love ring: Topshop   Purse: Topshop   Tea ring: Gift   Jacket: River Island   Earrings: H&M

Just a quick post today as wanted to share some detailed photos from our walk out today along the canal, was subconsciously going for a love/heart theme today with the rings and earrings and the shoes you can't see which I love, from Topshop, here. The scarf have been wearing wayyy too much recently but while it's not quite warm enough yet it's a nice weight for the in-between weather! 

Will be posting up some pictures soon of my Diane Vickers dress that I got way back in Novemeber, here, but was much to big despite being a size 10! Have just this week got it sent back to me from Brighton as I took it down recently to get altered by Elif Kose, (see contact details here) who did a fantastic job on my sisters wedding dress and has now made this dress fit like a glove too, many thanks to her! More details and post to follow so keep checking out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment