Friday 13 January 2012

Slightly...irregular





Scarf: Miss Selfridge   Dress: Primark   Tights: Primark   Boots: Irregular Choice   Cocktail ring: Primark

Still sooooo in love with my gold Irregular Choice boots, I love the clear and patterned heels that also make them comfortable to walk in due to them being a bit thicker. Wore them into town the other day to do a bit of non shopping. As the shoes are so bold in themselves teamed with black dress and tights and a patterned scarf that also had black and gold coloured detail in it, I think it was from Miss Selfridge but did get it a couple of years ok now.

Gold shoes are definitely having a moment, if I was able to buy some I would definitely want to get in the brogue style like these, here, here from Topshop or these very popular Zara ones, here, first saw on wheredidugetthat.com. If prefer to get some high heeled style ones check out these, here, at River Island or these, here, from Kurt Geiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment