Tuesday 18 October 2011

Seeing red...creepers






Blazer: Primark   Grey jumper: H&M mens   Jeans: Red Herring at Debenhams   Shoes: Primark   Watch: River Island   Bag: H&M
Middle photo: Red underground creepers - Topshop - £85

This was what I was wearing when I was having a mammoth shopping session in Topshop the other day, check out pictures on Twitter, here, and Facebook, here. The idea was to get the boyfriend some ideas for Christmas and birthday but got a bit carried away wanting to try everything on. Was having a bit of a thing for red today, apparently, hadn't meant to be quite so coordinated with the shoes, bag and watch but it actually worked well. Men's jumpers are so much better sometimes when like the basic ones that are oversized and are just so much warmer! 

On the red theme I did see in Topshop today these platform creepers, here, that I want (and also come in white and red) but when checking online saw the above bright red ones that could have gone with a similar outfit today. Creepers are having a massive come back at the moment and not something I thought I would ever wear but with the heels, or the bright red versions, my opinion is changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment