Friday 14 October 2011

All that glitters...uses my gold






Glitter brogues: Primark
Second photo: Glitter boots - Topshop   Red boots: Primark   Red bag: H&M   Jeans: Red Herring @ Debenhams
Fourth photo: Glitter shoes - Topshop

Have had an unexpected day today, went into town to get some more work shoes and this vintage style dress from New Look, here, nether of which I found! At my stop offs at the usual favourites like Topshop was taken in by all the pretty glittery shoes like the boots, similar to Guiseppe Zanotti ones, here, or the shoes, similar to Miu Miu ones worn by Camilla Belle, here. See additional photos on twitter, here.

Anyway on the way back to the train (via Primark) I unexpectedly came across the above beauties and am so pleased as I have been lusting after a pair since I saw one of my favourite bloggers come across some in Topshop in New York, remember I mentioned wheredidugetthat.com in a previous post, here. They are so pretty, as mentioned before am bit of a magpie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment