Monday 5 September 2011

Warm...and cold






Jumper: Primark   Treggings: Topshop   Boots: George  Leather jacket: River Island   Bag: Primark

Have been fighting a cold on and off for the last week and today it has come back with a vengeance! Hence the chunky knit today even though we're only just into September, and a little why I look like I want to be back under a duvet too! When there's a little less rain am looking forward to wearing the knit with some large flare jeans or, in even more seventies style, with the trousers I bought this week, here. Tempted to go the whole way and get the hat, here, for the complete look.

The pirate boots have had for years and the little heel makes them easier to wear, I like how they have weathered and now look a bit distressed. The bold bag in contrast comes in a variety of colours, this being my favourite, check out the other colours, here

No comments:

Post a Comment