Wednesday 3 August 2011

Time for a little travel...back soon





OK so from tomorrow morning we shall be heading off for the wedding of the year (move over Kate and Wills!) so will be away from computers for a little while. Here's a few snaps from my time in Brighton, where I have had a great time enjoying some sunshine and some shopping! And spying some great street style like the girl above who had the most gorgeous tan oversized bag, should have asked where she got it from!

For the next week or so, while I'm away shall try and keep updating twitter and facebook page (like the rest of the Brighton snaps, here) so keep checking in on these for the time being and shall upload some photos on my return. Hopefully get some good wear out of all the holiday outfits that have been sat in my wardrobe...please don't rain! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment