Sunday 28 August 2011

Spring clean...for autumn


Top photo: Primark
Last photo: Warehouse

Have started to have a bit of a clear out, getting ready for some of the lovely autumn bits I want to get, am determined to be better and clear out before buying more things! That and I have nowhere to put new things at the moment. My idea to turn the spare bedroom into my walk in wardrobe didn't go down too well!!!

Both these jackets I love but end up wearing either my biker jacket or mostly cardigans instead at the moment, never really seem to have the occasion to wear these. The sequin one I wore out once for a birthday night out with simple white vest, black drain pipes trousers and heels. The cream coat would be nice over a dress for more formal occasion like a wedding. Go through the shop tab and click on the image of each to go through to the ebay listing for both of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment