Friday 1 July 2011

City of love...and lights


Way back in February, the boyfriend and I had a break to Paris to do the general sight seeing bits and for me to stalk out the fashion houses. Had the obligatory trip to Colette and tried to remember my way back to the Maison Martin Margiela store. 

Above are a few pics from the trip, the carousel was amazingly pretty with all its little flower pots and lights. I wish I had taken a few more street snaps as there were some great looks from some of the people out and about. The above pic was of a girl we were following down the rue Saint-honoré, who I assume worked at The Kooples boutique, or maybe had just had a big shopping trip! Apart from the bags that caught my eye, I loved her relaxed parka with fluffy hood (due to the cold I was quite jealous of it compared to my oversized cardigan) and the smarter cigarette trousers, with what looked like Louboutin heels. Although we didn't go in The Kooples boutique I do really like the simplicity of the brands style and the advertising images they use. Check out the website and  the couple David and Sophie, here, I wish I looked like her all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment