Friday 24 June 2011

Bunny girl...in boys clothes



Playboy t-shirt: Topman   Trousers: H&M   Shoes: Primark   Watch: New Look   Denim jacket: Primark

A nod to the new Playboy Club in London with my t-shirt from Topman, I had a period of getting lots from Topman so you could wear them a bit baggier with skinny jeans. This one I like the retro, faded look to it and if I was brave enough would probably slash the neckline so it was more open but for now I just stick to usually rolling and pinning up the sleeves.

The trousers I mentioned in one of my first posts, here, where I wore them in black. These were the ones I bought first, love that they can be casual or smart, and they are so so warm! Love them. Took these pics about a minute before it chucked it down hence being in our back yard, at least the washing wasn't out.

No comments:

Post a Comment